Here at Adobe Research we create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results. One part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, we are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding female undergraduate and master’s students studying artificial intelligence/machine learning, data science, computer science or mobile/web development at North American universities (including Canada and Mexico).
Follow AdobeResearch on Twitter and Facebook and bookmark this page to stay up to date on 2021 Women-in-Technology Scholarships!
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
In order to be eligible for the 2021 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Identify as female.
- Be a student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a North American university for the 2020-2021 academic year. First year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2021-2022 academic year. Graduating students are not eligible.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities.
- Maintain a strong academic record.
- Not have a relative working for Adobe.
How to Apply?
For additional guidance on how to submit your application click here.
Applications must include:
- A resume/CV.
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution.
- Three Letters of recommendation.
- Answers to four essay questions, which will be available upon application launch.
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
A committee of passionate volunteers from Adobe Research and Digital Media teams will review applicants and select the winners. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, personal essays, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Adobe For All
If named a Women-in-Technology Scholarship winner, there is opportunity to interview for an internship with Adobe Research. Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We believe that when people feel respected and included they can be more creative, innovative, and successful. We call this Adobe For All.